Due to the current and evolving restrictions across Australia relating to the latest COVID outbreak, we are unable to confirm with any certainty at the moment as to whether or not the restrictions will ease in time to allow for the upcoming Stan Antipariotis and Vasiliki Ntanta tour to go ahead.
Providing a safe environment for our patrons in accordance with the Government regulations is our priority and so for this reason, we have unfortunately decided to postpone the upcoming tour. A new date will be confirmed as soon as possible so please keep your eye out on our social pages for another update.
For any ticket holders who would prefer a refund instead of holding onto their existing tickets for a future date, please reach out to Evan on email@example.com within 7 days to organise a refund.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this period of uncertainty. In the meantime, we hope you are all staying safe and well.